Cider Rum Punch
- 8 ounces dark rum
- 3 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces thyme simple syrup
- 12 ounces apple cider
- 4 ounces water
- 4 ounces club soda
- 8 dashed of Angostura Bitters
- sprigs of thyme, garnish
- apple wheels, garnish
- To make thyme simple syrup, combine 2 cups sugar, 1 1/2 cups of water and 6 thyme sprigs in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring up to a boil and reduce to simmer, until the sugar has fully dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and place the syrup in the fridge to cool.
- Place all the ingredients in a large picture or carafe with ice and stir.
- Fill your glasses with crushed ice and fill. Place a sprig of thyme inside and put an apple wheel on the rim.
- Serves 6.
- Rum Cocktail Recipes From The Modern Mixologist (yum.sfstation.com)
- Cider Rum Punch (downhomeconstruction.wordpress.com)
- Cocktail of the Month: Round Hill’s Rum Punch The powerful double-rum punch from Montego Bay’s Round Hill is a perennial favorite. Published on Apr 23, 2013 By Georgette Moser (podilatokafe.wordpress.com)