What You Need
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 2 lb. ground sirloin
- 1 each green and red pepper , cut into 3/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 Vidalia onion , cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 8 KRAFT Singles
- 8 whole wheat hamburger bun s, toasted
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix barbecue sauce and steak sauce. Mix 1/4 cup with meat; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill patties and vegetables 10 to 12 min. or until burgers are done (160ºF) and vegetables are crisp-tender, turning and brushing with remaining sauce after 6 min.
- Top burgers with Singles; grill 1 min. or until melted. Fill buns with vegetables and cheeseburgers.